Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Iron & Air: Website Now Live!



If you're one of the 22,000 people that follow them on Facebook, or one of the 949 people who follow their Instagram, you may have already gotten the tip, but the much anticipated Iron & Air website is now live.

Their social media kick off yielded unbelievably strong results within just the first month, landing over 13k subscribers on Facebook. It turns out people really love a constant flow of awesome bike inspiration, which they turn out on the daily. Their website surely does not disappoint, turning it up a few notches, straight to sensory overload. I got the tip that the site went live last night. I then proceeded to waste 45min of my welding class glued to my tiny phone screen, sifting through the plethora of content already embedded into the site.

On there you can find an interview I did with Adam Fitzgerald, one of the sites contributors. I'm pretty stoked to be a part of their launch. I can see these guys blowing up pretty quick and sticking around for a long time. I'm excited to see what's in store.


1 comment:

  1. Made the first "article". You're getting tons of press lately. Congrats dude!

    ReplyDelete