Thursday, January 3, 2013

2 YEARS.


So, the blog officially broke 100,000 views last month. December views clocked in at 102K, the highest it’s ever reached. My life has gotten so chaotic over the past 2 years I haven’t lifted my head many times to take a look around, but that statistic really stopped me in my tracks. These 2 years have burned off fast. San Diego fireworks fast.  It’s odd to think that only 2 years ago I had never even sat on a bike before. I decided a few months back that I would dedicate the next two years to turning my passions for design and motorcycles into a sole, hopefully self-sustaining, venture. That’s all I’ll say for now since so many things are in flux. I just thought I’d give you guys an update as to what I’ve been up to since I haven’t been posting much build progress lately. I’ll be sure to keep the updates coming as things get worked out.
I’d like to send an immense thank you out to everyone who has followed along and to all the amazingly generous people I’ve met over the past two years. I’ll do my best to pay the knowledge, generosity and inspiration forward the same as it’s been passed on to me by everyone in this brotherhood of an industry.
Wish you all the best in the coming year,
- Dave

3 comments:

  1. Well written and incredibly inspiring. Thanks Dave, we appreciate you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog inspired me to buy my bike and pursue a couple of other things as well. I hope you continue with this for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! "San Diego fireworks fast." I wonder how many people will get that?? :) I was turned on to your blog by a friend who was inspired by your work and picked up a CX500. I, in turn, picked up a CX500 project bike myself. I guess that's how your viewership spreads! Great work, Dave!

    ReplyDelete