Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAILY INSPIRATION: Tha' Deus Deus

Remember when Deus?

Part of me forgot why I fell in love with Deus ex Machina a few years ago. At the time, they were such a blast in the face of continuously invigorating, eclectic builds. I still follow a lot of what rolls out of their fairy-tale-esque headquarters, stationed around the globe, but the original flare has seemingly been lost. They have evolved over the past 3 years, from what used to be a one-off custom shop, to more of an SR500-for-surfers production facility. The most recent builds rolling out of the doors lack differentiation, and consequently, a soul. 

Naked SR500 with a tiny tank and balloon tires. Check.

Here's a reminder of what Deus used to be - a few of my personal favorites of Deus Past.

Grievous Angel







Sacred Cow









BobberSake







Special









2 comments:

  1. Nailed it...Deus and the Grievous Angel are the reason I started searching for a bike and now I'm building one, hopefully with the same kind of originality and attention to detail as they used to put out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For being a relatively modest build I still really like the Deus Special, it shows how athletic a Sporty can be with some simple mods/fab

    ReplyDelete